Lake Fenwick

Lake Fenwick is a 2.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Kent, WA that features a great forest setting. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and fishing.

Love the killer stairs! It is over all a good little hike. However it does lead to apartment complexes that I felt was a little awkward. Never seen a lot of people using the trail at one time.

trail was good..theres a stairway that would've been good to try had there not been people hanging out and drinking.. on the

This trail has pluses and minuses. Does it have some nice views, yes. It's also very quiet and relaxing. However, a dock bridging the trail is closed because it is unsafe and in need of repair. Their is another dock which is also gated off. During my walk I didn't see public restrooms either.

The lake provides a short hiking trail around its waters. The lake is better suited for fishing than hiking. The trail highlight is a floating log bridge, but it has been barrakaded for being unsafe. I recommend picking up discs and checking out the neighboring disc golf course instead.

Pretty little nature walk. I wouldn't call it a "hike" per se. We enjoyed the woodpecker sightings and the water birds on the lake. For those into Birding, you'd like this.

Great for locals as a nice nature walk. The stairs and hills offer a great exercise.

This is a nice neighborhood resource, though not good enough to think of as a destination. It's a great place to bring the family.

Excellent hike, across the road another park with more challenging hike as well

I enjoyed this hike. I took two five year old and a seven year old. It was a little changeling for them. we did not finish but look forward to going back and completed it. The children truly enjoyed the staircase on the side of the hill.