Round Lake Trail

Round Lake Trail is a 3 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Camas, Washington that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

canoeing

Great hike for beginners, but worth the hike for anyone and everyone. We made it more of a challenge and followed the creek downstream off of the path. Pretty cool sights right along the creek. Started from the dam and went all the way to the first waterfall. Then took the trail to the lower fall.

Very nice trails ! Took the lower trail down to the falls.

Beautiful terrain, great streams & small falls.

Lovely hike with many places to stop and get a good view. Easy walking on wide, well-maintained paths. It's nice because you can go on either a short, or longer hike. The pup loved it!

Take the lower falls trail. The scenery is amazing for a trail that's in the middle of town. You'll think you're hiking along a mountain stream.

This trail is walkable from my house, so it's my go-to. I like to head in with my hammock and snacks and spend the day finding great spots for reading, meditating, and enjoying the beautiful scenes. I mostly like to stick to the side trails to get the feel of a more difficult hike. You can find a few trickier paths off the main trails. I'm new to the area, so this is the first trail up here that I've hit.

Really pretty short hike (or long if you prefer). Saw lots of folks on their bikes!

This was the first trail I've hiked since moving to Vancouver from Colorado. It's not the most impressive trail, and there are a lot of people, but for what it is, it does have some nice sights and incline/declines. It's a good, close to home, short and refreshing stroll.

theres a hidden waterfall we camped at we saw nobody but it was difficult to scale into the canyon even with rope

Great hike for my son and I.

Nice that it's close in. some of the spur trails have some decent biking.

Nice Hike.

Easy hike on a wide maintained trail. Opportunities to go off trail here and there, but not too much.