Koenemann Lake Trail

Koenemann Lake Trail is a 2.7 mile out and back trail located near Gig Harbor, WA that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from May until October.

A little overgrown in places, this was a fun and fairly easy hike for me and my 9 y.o. The first lake, with lots of tree stumps and lily pads, you pass is not the end so keep going over the little stream/dam and continue to the end.

A little overgrown and narrow but not too bad. Great for older kids.

fun hike. beautiful serene lake at the end with a rope swing. lol...but just for swinging over the lake. wouldn't step a toe in the lake as there is downed trees and bricks in the water.

This Trail I will never walk again. it's very misleading and it was overgrown with brush. I walked part way and turned around. Overall I walked .93 through and back. This Trail should be abandoned. Closed down. Sorry I give it thumbs down.

We went to do a hike on 2/28/15 and to our disappointment the trail is closed due to dangerous logging.

A nice easy trail, although there has been zero to no maintenance on this trail. Narrow path, overgrown with misleading game trails and off chutes if it were to get thoroughly cleaned up it would be a smooth trail for those not wanting to go across the bridge to hike but not all the way out in Belfair either.

Found the trail head. Right off a busy highway tho. Not for strollers at all. Trail not well kept.....very narrow and overgrown. Didn't make it far. Would be ok without kids. Lake was on the other side of the road too

I looked everywhere but I couldn't find the trail. Perhaps the sign is gone.

The trail head is located on Wright Bliss Rd across from Carney Lake at the Pierce/Kitsap boundary line. It took about 30-40 minutes to hike each direction. The trail was narrow at places with a mixture of moderate uphills and downhills.