Kendall Peak Lakes Trail

Kendall Peak Lakes Trail is a 7.8 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Snoqualmie Pass, WA that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from February until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

snowboarding

Easy grade snowshoe to the lakes. The trail is wide and well marked.

Easy snowshoe up a gentle road great for a beginner.
Snow well packed (on road) and lakes frozen
visited lower and Mid lakes but didn't do the lookouts as poor visibility on this visit

Easy snowshoe trail, I don't know why this is marked as hard, the grade is so easy.

When we started out the trail in the snow was pristine. It was a winter wonderland! We hiked between tall trees that where snow covered making some magical creatures.

This 2700' Elv. gain didn't seem like it at all...it was moderate all the way through. When we got closer to the top, about the last 1mile or so we came into some snow which I found to be fun to trek thru...once around the back side of the mountain....what a wonderful view into the valley below. We didn't make it out onto the "catwalk" becasue of the snow...I look forward to this hike again in late summer so that I for sure get out on the "catwalk"