Iverson Railroad and Northwest Timber Trails

Iverson Railroad and Northwest Timber Trails is a 3.8 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Issaquah, WA that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is accessible year-round.

Great trail !! But lot of people on week ends!!

5/6/2016 (Friday) - We started from Summit parking place (only 4-5 cars at 9:30), moved westward, connecting to South Tiger trail. Ivernon RR is easy, pleasant woody trail, about 1.8 miles. We then continued to South Tiger's western side, then the southmost section of TMT, a total of 6.5-7 miles. A pleasant sunny morning 65-75F, Light traffic. But when we come back to Summit, it has become full, mostly parked by bikers.

one of my favorite trails to take kids on. very nice beginner trail.

We found this on accident looking for the start to south tiger mountain loop. 1.5 miles through the forest. We ended up connecting with the south tiger trail to stretch the hike out to about 7 miles

Used this trail to access Middle Tiger Mountain. Nice day, didn't see a soul on this Friday aside from work crew who helpfully set us on the right path and mentioned to look for the fatal train crash site of 1925. It was a great hike. Beautiful trees and a couple of bridges.

Trail seems very well maintained. Saw some bikes. From the trailhead you can actually hike all the way to poo poo point. That is about a 13mi out and back. The overs on trail itself is about 2.4 out and back

Was totally bummed cause I wanted to do some trail running but I couldn't even get to it. Directions have you driving through private roads/driveways so I couldn't even find it. New directions would be helpful!