High Log Trail at Blue Lake Creek Campground

High Log Trail at Blue Lake Creek Campground is a 0.6 mile out and back trail located near Randle, WA and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from April until November.

I went up there while there was still snow. Moderate Hike, I would recommend going up there. I was planning to camp there but I wasn't expecting the snow, definitely a fat burner hike. Loved every bit of being out in God's amazing wonders, beautiful lava wall about halfway through the hike, trail needs maintenance (but mostly the roads to get there need maintenance). Definitely recommend checking with the forest service before going up there because all the roads were washed out when I came there, which made those 3 miles of the hike into an 11 mile hike from the car to the lake. Breathtaking when all you see around yourself is snow falling and a lake that's so still.
P.S. if you go up there when it snows bring your snowshoes. I had to walk through about 4 ft snow, not the best with normal hiking equipment.