Hansville Greenway Trail

Hansville Greenway Trail is a 3.6 mile out and back trail located near Hansville, WA and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

The Hansville Greenway Trail System consists of trails through the Greenway, trails along easements through private property, and community trails along roadsides. There are many possibilities for out and back trips, one way trips, and loop trips.

I parked my car at Norwegian Point park of seaside and went little way further to South Beaver Pond (Lower Hawk's Pond). That was a pleasant and easy walk. I will take my dog there next time.

Great trail for our adventurous dog!

This greenway trail has a lot of hidden gems for those willing to take the time stop and experience it. This is not a sensory stimuli for the the citified numb looking for instant gratification.

This trail was a really enjoyable run. there are actual several branches of the trail. The trail was really well built for the wet conditions with a lot of grating on bridges and elevated walkways. Lower Hawk Pond had a beautiful view. Markers 17-18 were on a dirt road that happened to be quite muddy, but the rest of the trails were great. Plenty of room for horses and the trails were well marked. If you are accessing the trail from Buck Lake Park the trail entrance is on the far left with reference to the parking lot and is just beyond the native plant garden.

The map only shows about 1/2 of this trail. I don't think I have the permissions to edit it, though.
It should be noted that while the primary use is hiking, we also permit mountain bikes and, on some parts, horses.
I, along with the other volunteer trail stewards, regularly walk this trail to assess trail conditions, maintenance needs, and to get an idea of visitor use. We are all part of the Hansville Greenway Association.

This was my dogs favorite lake until he passed away. The loop trails are great for trail running, and taking children on nature walks. Lots of owls here. I take our photography club here quite often.

These trails are in our backyard and we walk them fairly often with our dogs. Most of the trails are very well maintained,but some can get a bit muddy in winter. I think we've done most all of the trails.

good for trail running or an easy walk not as pretty as some others but i still enjoyed it