Gold Creek Pond Trail

Gold Creek Pond Trail is a 1.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Snoqualmie Pass, Washington that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

From Seattle, E on I-90 to exit 54. Left off freeway for 0.1 miles. Right on FSR 4832 for 1 mile. Left on FSR 144 for 0.5 miles to parking area at Gold Creek Pond Picnic Area

I thought this was a beautiful yet easy hike. I suggest yack tracks or snow shoes. It's not icy but it does help. It's a easy and short hike. I'll be back to do this numerous times with my dogs, they had blast.

fun, simple walk/hike. no need for snowshoes if going around pond. Do use cleats of some sort.

gorgeous. snow is packed well used snowshoes but did not really need them.

Hiked today with hiking shoes.. Snowshoes not really needed..
Note that the pond is at the beginning of the trail... The remaining trail is a long way to a clearing.. If only interested in the pond.. Take left at the Picnic Area board. The parking is $20 to get the snow pass per day..
We did the complete hike all the way to the clearing to realize the pond wasnt there.. N then came back to the pond.. Was about 4.5 miles total.. But if u only do the pond.. It should be around 1.5 miles... Also we were able to walk on the pond :) :)

Loved the hike very relaxing, a lot of people were wearing snow shoes, though I wore some long boots and did just fine as long as you stay on trail.
Beautiful, short, definitely recommend!

Easy trail and beautiful!

Very easy hike/walk with great mountain views. Really nice park to take out of town guests for pictures of the Cascades. Very kid friendly.

Paved trail! Great for hiking strollers. Nice picnic area with barbecue places.

Perfect day on this lovely trail. I have two kids, 4 & 6, and it was a great walk for them. Packs filled and on, rocks, flowers, bugs, birds, sun, clouds...all good things to wet the appetite for a lifetime of mountain exploration. Gotta get back and picnic there!

Great trail! We went a sunset. Beautiful views a d we even saw an otter!

Very easy but very scenic loop walk around the lake. The clear water is beautiful and this was definitely an enjoyable excursion. Bring $5 cash for day pass in case you need it (not a Discover Pass site).

Visited with my dog and 3 kids in late April on a gorgeous sunny day.There was still quite a bit of snow on the dirt road so we just parked on the side and walked an extra .25 of a mile to the trail head. No sweat. The loop took about an hour to complete but we stopped quite a few time to take in the grandeur.

Easy hike, gorgeous lake with the mountains in the distance. About three weeks ago it was completely snowy and my friends dog took a dive in the icy water- keep them leashes!