Franklin Falls Trail

Franklin Falls Trail is a 1.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Snoqualmie Pass, WA that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

From Seattle, E on I-90 to exit 47. Left off the freeway. Right at T in road for .4 miles. Left on FSR 58 for 2.5 miles to FSR 5830. Turn left and park before bridge, trailhead is just before bridge on the right.

great hike with kids. my 4 year old did great the whole hike. definitely going there again.

Easy hike with 3 kids. Took us around 35 minutes there and 30 minutes back. Went on a Friday mid day. There was lots of parking and there were not many there at the falls. The kids loved playing in the water.

Super easy and beautiful. Once we got to the falls we climbed down in to them to play and cool down!

Very easy with kids.

Short and beautiful trail with an amazing waterfall in the end. The water itself is super cold even during summer but the falls are are great weekend visit.

Great hike for kids being it is short. A lot of people at the falls. Beautiful waterfall hidden close to the freeway.

It was a nice easy grade, well groomed trail. A little sketchy for a short distance descending to the falls. A welcome misty spray. Very busy on the weekend. Next time, I think I will go during the week.

Beautiful and easy hike. My (almost) 3 year old hiked the whole way without needing to be carried, which is good because I had my 9 month old in a pack on my back. It was about 2.6 miles total from the top parking lot to the falls and back to the car. The trail is very well kept. We went a little late in the afternoon. Started our hike at about 1:45. Parking wasn't terrible but I can see how if you came earlier it would be bad. The trail was fairly busy, but again not too bad. We enjoyed our hike and it still seemed like we were hiking alone minus the few people that we would pass every now and again. The falls themselves had a few more people, but again I expected it to be busier than it was. Glad I went later in the day and in the middle of the week. Giving it 5 stars because it was a very easy family friendly hike, which is what I was looking for and the scenery was beautiful. My only complaint is because it is so close to the highway (literally sandwiched between east and west bound I-90) there is a bit of road noise when you get to the highest part of the hike, but it wasn't too bad once you were at the falls. Would only hear a big rig passing over the bridge every once and a while.

This trail was very beautiful and well maintained. A great trail for before or after work because it's short and easy with great end results. However, I had to knock it down a star because of the crowds and parking.

Very beautiful easy hike!

Beautiful trail and well maintained. Great for kids but is not stroller friendly. I would also say parking could be a chore.

great family hike! Not challenging enough for me but easy, fast & great for kids.

Easy elevation and great for all levels of skill though the past hundred feet into the falls can be slippery and is rocky. Well worth the time. Also busy on weekend.

Lots of fun with the kids

very popular and busy trail.

We had a ton of fun!! My wife and I took our three kids (11, 8, and 5) and our two dogs. It's the first semi long hike the kids have been on and they did great. Normally we do tiny trails that don't incline but they handled the steps and hills like camps. Can't wait to go again :)