Foulweather Bluff Preserve Trail

Foulweather Bluff Preserve Trail is a 1 mile out and back trail located near Hansville, WA that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

beach

What a nice and pleasant little walk. I could find the entrance just because other people's cars were there, otherwise, I would have missed it. No doggies allowed.

Great little hike out to the beach. We've been here many time. It's my understanding your not allowed to take anything from this trail or beach and it's a pack it in/pack it out trail. It's been awhile since I've been there, but lived it the times I've gone.

Trailhead was difficult to find because it was not marked, but I was able to find it when driving slow enough and passing for the second time. Now that I've been there it will be easy to find. Nice, flat trail leading to a bluff and sandy beach. Lots of birds and tidal life. TONS of sand dollars. Great place to explore. Look forward to going back

It is easy to miss the entrance to the trail, it wasn't marked when we were there. We only found it because there was a car parked at the entrance. It is an easy fairly level walk to the beach. Lot of gulls and herons on the day we went.

Very easy hike to the beach with a nice view of the wetland area. We were hoping to see more birds, but there wasn't much variety. Still a nice, pleasant, easy stroll.

Nice easy walk out to a sand beach. Nice quick walk

This is a Nature Conservancy property that provides shelter for a number of bird species. In spring and fall, many migratory birds stop here, making it a nice place to sit with binoculars or a spotting scope. The walk is mostly level and the trail is well maintained. My 80 year old mother-in-law had no problem with the trail. Parking is just a pullout on the side of the road, so there are seldom more than one or two other parties there.