Falls Creek Trail Loop

Falls Creek Trail Loop is a 5.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Carson, WA that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until November. Horses are also able to use this trail.

The 3062 road is closed from December 1 to April 1 making the total hike 8.6 miles from the gate.

This was a spectacular hike with a beautiful waterfall. The drive in is worth mentioning. There is about 2 miles of dirt / gravel road that you have to travel on before arriving at the parking lot and it's full of very deep pot holes. I had to drive about 5 miles an hour to see, avoid, and drive through them. The trail is basically uphill all the way to the falls. It's very pretty in autumn. There is a nice area to hang out at the falls and enjoy a snack or just take in the view. Large rocks cover this area and are pretty interesting to look at as well. Highly recommend this hike.

The waterfall is beautiful. There are a couple of places not he trail that are very narrow due to erosion. It was (for over 65) crowd a challenging hike.

Difficulty: 2/10
Waterfall: 10/10

I didn't do the full loop, and instead made it an out-and-back hike from trailhead to waterfall, back to the trailhead the same way I came. This hike was very easy, hardly any incline. Didn't really break a sweat. You might have to cross some wet rocks so be prepared for slipperiness.

Waterfall was the best I've seen in my entire life. Visited it the same weekend I visited many along the Columbia River Gorge and this one easily takes the cake.

A great 1.7 mile hike . I loved the water alongside the trail and all the beautiful trees. the waterfall at the end was a treat.

Best hike ever

Easier hike that keeps you along a stream for most of the walk. Lots of shade with great old growth forest endings with a great waterfall at the end - rivals Multnomah for baddest waterfall of the Northwest. Bring a lunch and make a date out of it!

Awesome waterfall.

I did this hike a while ago just filling in on my app this is by far one of my favorite hikes ...beautiful well maintained trail gorgeous views and not overcrowded.

The trail was great. Nice and easy and taken care of. The falls are by far my favorite in the area.

Beautiful hike on Thanksgiving day .

It was our first hike on vacation here and it was beautiful. A few people but not crowded by any means and the waterfall was cool and beautiful. The path was really well maintained and the drive was beautiful. If our kids were w us I definitely would've brought them.

I love this hike! It's not a very tough one but you definitely feel like you get a workout. The reward for completion is a nice, cool waterfall. I would definitely recommend this place! I've been here three times in one year and I still love it.

Went over Father's Day weekend and it was surprisingly busy considering how remote it is. Trail head is well maintained. This is a great family hike for children under 8. The falls are amazing and the trail has some interesting views.

Was a good hike, took my wife and oldest son, he was visiting from Hawaii. The falls were epic, weather could not have been better. Trails were well maintained. plenty of parking at the trailhead. I would highly recommend this hike. would like to go at many times of the year.

This hike was amazing! I have never seen Beargrass blooming before so walking through a ton of Beargrass in the first half mile of the trail was so awesome. the wildflowers were nice along the trail as well. The trail is very easy, great for kids and dogs. Many nice little bridges, including a fun suspension bridge. And the waterfall was enormous! Hard to tell from the photos just how tall it is but it is 335 feet that falls in two tiers. Easily one of the best waterfalls in Gifford Pinchot National Forest, and a must-see if you are in this area. Make sure you keep to the main trail, though, as there are quite a few side trails you will come across.

Really neat waterfall here. A super easy walk, my group skipped the whole way back. Definatly a good trail to bring a group with less experienced hikers with. Lots of other people on trail though.

Short, same scenery the whole way through, flat and not challenging. Boring overall.

Not a very difficult hike but it's a nice area and the falls are very pretty.

There is a locked gate 2 miles away from the trailhead. I think it said it will remain locked until April 1st. Know that you can still hike this trail but you will need to add four round trip miles from your car to the trailhead.