Duthie Mountain Bike Park

Duthie Mountain Bike Park is a 3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Issaquah, WA that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

Duthie Mountain Bike Park is for Mountain Bikers of all levels. This park is a very well developed park with 1000's of hours put into it to make this a fun and enjoyable for all levels of Mountain Bikers.

Tons of fun.

Great, love the trail quality for a Sunday AM quick hike, bikers were friendly and respectful of the two feet "outlander"...;)

A blast every time I go there. Nice single track, fun jump lines, good vibe. And it's kid friendly.

This was my first time out here. I had a great time! Please keep in mind I am not a freestyle mountain biker so I just stuck to some light trails and really explored the park. The first trail I busted out was the Grand Ridge Trail. I literally went full bore down that hill to the Puncheon Bridge. What a blast! It was raining so all wood jumps, bridges, etc were very slick. Afterward I climbed back up and hit Duthie Hill.

The first trail I hit was a cross country freestyle track, I guess, and I just went for it. This took me to the Central Clearing which is where these loops hook up. Like I said, this was a scouting mission, just checking out the place.

I was there at dawn, rain, mud and still this park got busy right away. Nice folks, no hot doggers, low key. I will be there today=-)

(I know this was a very short review, however I wanted to give a positive opinion of the park. I will write more once I have more time under my belt to really dig in)

This is a top notch mountain bike park. Maintained by evergreen mountain bike alliance. They do a fantastic job keeping all of the trails in top shape. I really enjoyed all of the skills areas and look forward to coming back and riding more trails!

Predominantly 4 downhill training loops, I enjoyed tackeling the first three short hard trail runs on my gt hybrid. The first three are exactly long enough to challenge most entry skills levels, and are marked for different difficulties, most short enough to repeat challenge yourself and test your time. The 4th loop is a bit over the top for my skills and bike, did not ride.
I was impressed with the behavior of the teen rider's watching out for small kids who share the area, I did not see any hot dogging around the little ones.
Nice skill training area and jump outs in the center court.

I came here with my daughter and some friends for the Sugar Showdown. We rode the trails before and after, and had a great time. Something for all skill levels.

Awesome place !! I highly highly recommended it !!

one of my favorites! this place is awesome!

This place is awesome. I am a beginner at biking. This place has everything needed for beginners and experts. What I noticed is it's easier here for a beginner to try more difficult routes and to get better. There is just so much options. Even in 1 day you will get more comfortable and step up your challenge. Oh and ya, parking is packed. Just come early :)