Devil's Spur

Devil's Spur is a 2.4 mile point-to-point trail located near Wenatchee, Washington. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and mountain biking.

2.4 miles 1003 feet Point to Point

The tamarack trees were gorgeous and made for a nice golden path. The wind was howling and it was cold but it was the middle of November. Beautiful views and not to hard of a trail. it was perfect for our day.

For my first time here I was awe struck at the views and lush wildflowers. I was initially confused at the trail head. The gated service road was the beginning of the trail, towards the left. Although towards the right where a small trail with some awesome views are a must see also. Would love to do this again. Easy to moderate hike.

My wife and I had two seven year olds and a three year old, and getting to Devils Spur was a breeze. This hike offers combinations of shaded dense forest to wide open picturesque mountain views. Good hike for all levels of hikers. Only a couple narrow trail areas that are on steep grades, but the trail is well maintained and not slippery. We'll do it again someday.

Icy in February! This is where I fell and broke my wrist. Absolutely gorgeous though - I can't wait to come back and conquer it!

Beautiful easy hike with lots of different features