Comet and Christine Falls

Comet and Christine Falls is a 5.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Ashford, WA that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible from July until October.

From the Nisqually Entrance, 10.5 miles on Highway 706 to the Van Trump Park trailhead.

This is a beautiful trail, well worth the effort!

Love this hike. Ever changing scenery, not difficult but yet a good workout. Fun day with good friends and overall great hike.

Excellent hike with a great finish. My favorite thing about this hike it is fairly tough getting there but also a slight challenge coming back down!

This trail was great for a short hike. I took my boys on it (ages 7 & 5) and they did awesome! Will definitely do this trail again.

Amazing views along the whole way! Waterfall is best in WA that we've seen. Good workout! Bring hiking boots preferably or really good tennis! 3.6 miles Roundtrip! Get there early because of limited parking only like 20 spots to park! Hiked with twins 7 years of age, they did great! Enjoy!!!

Hiked with kids ages 1 1/2 (in pack) , 5,and 7, great short hike! Only down fall were the flies.. They are bad this year

One of my new favorite hikes. Keep heading past the falls and Van Trump Park to Mildred Point via unimproved trail for a great view of Rainier.

amazing hike, the waterfalls are amazing. it's an extremely difficult hike and will require good physical fitness and a lot of water. would recommend to anyone

it was tough for a novice, mostly up hill the whole way to the falls. Well worth it though for the view.

Great hike and beautiful scenery.

Great. Destination is great. Beautiful waterfall.

It was totally worth it!!!

It was amazing! I am not an experienced hiker at all so this trail kicked my butt. But I did it and it was worth the pain. I highly recommend paying attention to the little side trails it's amazing!! We got there around 6:20am and there was only one other car. When we walked down we saw at least 20 people. It you want to enjoy the sound of the water get there early!!

Very cool. Being a flatlander from Ohio, this Trail kicked my butt, but my wife encouraged us to go to the end. Terrific views along the way. We will definitely do this the next time we're out in this area.

I'm a novice hiker, so this was a bit hard. The snow was unexpected and we definitely weren't prepared shoe wise. The views along the way and the hike was absolutely beautiful! We almost turned around to soon. So glad other hikers encouraged us to continue on to see Comet Falls. We would do this again with friends.