Clark's Creek Trail

Clark's Creek Trail is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Puyallup, WA that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

old growth

Clark Creek is a 4.2 mile out and back trail located near Puyallup, Washington that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, mountain biking & walking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Abbot muddy after a pretty rainy day, but a nice walk. Periodic views of the creek makes for some nice scenery.

Great hike. Cool and breezy feels amazing with a 20lb backpack on my back.

Great rural trail right in the middle of Puyallup downtown. Lots of hills, probably muddy in the wet season. It's easy to get rather lost in some of the woody areas, so don't try it too close to sundown. There is also an off-leash dog area, but most people were walking with their dogs off leash anyway. great for the pups.

Been awhile since I had a good hike so I didn't want to over do it with distance. But I did a lot of hills to increase the workout.

Lots of different elevations and side trails to explore. Walked for two hours - only about 1/3 of it was on the main trail, by choice. Hikers, pick up your trash and dog poop!

I do this trail all the time. My 4 year old son has done it with me. Good amount of exercise and great views if you know where to look. :-)

Wandering in the woods and hiking some trails I haven't in awhile.

Kinda warm but also breezy at times so it wasn't bad. 3.2 mile hike with some gps notes and I accidently deleted the track before I could save it...grrrrr.

I made a lot of gps notes for others to follow and a took a picture. I'm exhausted! Wow what a loooong hike but it was AWESOME! Happened to find the dry creek bed I had been looking for and hiked it for quite awhile through some brush and over log jams. Now that I know how to get down to the creek I can explore it more later. Will have to make a day of it though, start early and bring food and water.

better have a GPS for the trails above. did see an otter in the water.

A bit warm but a great hike. Foot slipped coming down a steep hill and did a half split for about 5 feet til my leading foot stopped against a root, lol. Glad there were no witnesses for that.

Cut the hike short because it's so humid and making me hot I wish I had been wearing shorts instead of pants.

Tried adding gps notes and some pictures to today's track. Not sure how it will turn out. Hiked a lot more than I planned and I'm exhausted...let's do it again tomorrow...syke.

Round n round. Tried going down a side trail and it basically came to a dead end in the brush. So I found another old trail and took that up to the main. There's several side trails that look like they go somewhere but they don't. Some just stop others loop around and come back to the main trail you turned off of. Still a great hike and a lot of hill climbing for a leg workout.

The mountain bike trails are great fun, lots of nettles though, so you'll want to have arms and legs covered. Not much that's too technical, but lots of steep portions, and some fun drops. I had a great time on a log jump someone had built. Other than walkers on the large lower trails, and a couple stoners getting high in the woods, I didn't see anyone there on a Tuesday afternoon.