Clark's Creek Trail

Clark's Creek Trail is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Puyallup, Washington that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

old growth

Clark Creek is a 4.2 mile out and back trail located near Puyallup, Washington that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, mountain biking & walking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I went this trail today.That was first experience and I was lost. Mountain climbing, quiet trail, I like here.and My dog like here too!!

have to say small but challenging

Abbot muddy after a pretty rainy day, but a nice walk. Periodic views of the creek makes for some nice scenery.

Great hike. Cool and breezy feels amazing with a 20lb backpack on my back.

Great rural trail right in the middle of Puyallup downtown. Lots of hills, probably muddy in the wet season. It's easy to get rather lost in some of the woody areas, so don't try it too close to sundown. There is also an off-leash dog area, but most people were walking with their dogs off leash anyway. great for the pups.

Been awhile since I had a good hike so I didn't want to over do it with distance. But I did a lot of hills to increase the workout.

Lots of different elevations and side trails to explore. Walked for two hours - only about 1/3 of it was on the main trail, by choice. Hikers, pick up your trash and dog poop!

I do this trail all the time. My 4 year old son has done it with me. Good amount of exercise and great views if you know where to look. :-)

Wandering in the woods and hiking some trails I haven't in awhile.

Kinda warm but also breezy at times so it wasn't bad. 3.2 mile hike with some gps notes and I accidently deleted the track before I could save it...grrrrr.