Chirico Trail to Poo-Poo Point

Chirico Trail to Poo-Poo Point is a 3.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Issaquah, WA that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This is the shorter route to Poo Poo Point, beginning at the paragliding landing field rather than the high school several miles to the north. Popular site for hiking, paragliding and hang gliding The Chirico Trail is a lovely spot located just off of I-90 in Issaquah. It is conveniently located and after about 700 feet of elevation the noise from any roads disappears. It is easy to reach and leaves the user in the forest and forgetting how close I-90 and Highway 18 are for most of the trail. The south launch area allows the users to have lovely valley views while looking out over the top of the nudist colony. The north launch area of Poo-Poo Point allows the user to have lovely views of the Lake Sammamish and Issaquah.

Good trail for beginners. There are few tough areas but overall it is a good trail route.

Hiked this at night. Beautiful view of the city lights at night. Loved it.

My favorite hike always and forever. When I want to unplug from the world but not do a long one, yet feel the burn, I choose Chirico. Quick burner and lovely scenery at every turn. I've noticed it's becoming increasingly busy, but everyone is polite and courteous.

Great hike. I started from Issaquah High School and hiked up to Poo Poo. We went down on Chirico trail. The only downside is busy with people on the trail.

My first hike in Washington. Fairly busy trail and steeper than I anticipated but the view from the top is magnificent. Parasailers enhanced the experience. Will do it again if I get back this way.

Not bad for a weekend hike.

Steady incline but worth it at the top, pretty busy the day I went but no worries.

Fun trail with a great view at the end!

more rocky than i expected. im a bit clumsy so had to go a bit slower on the way down to be safe. big cardio work out!

Very cool to watch the paraglider at the top! Beautiful view.

Great workout with a rewarding end to the trail. Was able to see a paraglider launch, so cool!

Great hike for upward climb. Good cardio and you might get lucky and see a hang glider

I saw my first bear... 10 stars .