Soundview and Grandview Trails Loop

Soundview and Grandview Trails Loop is a 3.2 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Tacoma, WA that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

beach

We loved it! Fairly easy, and large enough to choose the areas where you want to hike around. Some areas were more difficult than others. We really enjoyed the architecture, and hiking around the golf course. Just go check it out, you won't regret it!

Wow what a walk. I started out too strong and by the end it was all I could do to make it to the parking lot. If I come here again I'll pace myself a bit more. S health fitness tracker on my phone said I walked 3.68 miles but All Trails said 4 miles. That's a huge difference in distance, not sure which is right. Or maybe it's somewhere in the middle.

Can never get tired of the views especially during sunrise/sunsets. It's a 5k that will kick your butt into shape.

Holy hills. This was a challenge my first time out here. Definitely coming back for more though. Great views from everywhere!

I love this hike

Walked the whole loop with my 3 year old daughter. Bring water, snacks and sun screen :)

Easy walk all n all... Hills and flat great views

Definitely great views of the sound. I personally prefer more lushy trails but great for a run:)

awesome views . water fountains for dogs. nice hills.

Fantastic... I have lived in Puyallup most of my life, how did I not know about this trail.

I walk this all the time after work. Start in the lower parking lot & walk up the switch back. It's great on the glut's. Great sunset views.

This place is Beautiful, perfect for watching the SUNSET.
I know it as "Chambers Bay". Great for walking,running, long boarding. Comes with a playground for the kids and enough space to play games on the grass. There is a paved trail all around. Parking both at the bottom and top of the hill.

nice place to go and walk on the beach. nice hill for excerise running or walking. great view of chambers bay.

My wife loved it!

decent wall with beach view.