Centennial Trail

Centennial Trail is a 18.6 mile heavily trafficked point-to-point trail located near Snohomish, Washington that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

18.6 miles 430 feet Point to Point

wheelchair friendly

30 miles of completed trail (Snohomish to Skagit County Line) 10-foot wide multi-purpose paved trail 6-foot wide natural surface parallel equestrian trail Picnic tables, benches Restrooms Permits for public events and activities on the trail

We bike on this trail several times and we love it!

Wonderful place to get your 10,000 steps!

Great for a traffic free ride.

Super flat and great for kids on bikes or blades

是很好的散步,慢跑及騎腳踏車(自行車)的地方。

This is a great trail for walking, blading and cycling.

Just a great trail for exercise, and has lots of beautiful things to see nature wise.

Excellent trail for cycling!

Great we are lucky to have this trail.

I have walked the centennial trail in several places, mostly in the Lake Stevens section, but also some Snohomish and Arlington as well. The trail is mostly flat, although you do encounter the occasional small hill. Parts go past Little Pilchuck Creek with some little trails that allow access and it goes along the Pilchuck river in areas as well. Further north it passes Lake Cassidy with a dock that you can walk out on to see the lake...idk if swimming is allowed here, but I wouldn't recommend it anyway, the lake is gross. The whole trail is paved and wide, which is nice as it can get fairly busy. I recommend the Machias trail head park if you are walking with kids because the park there is fun, especially for around toddler age. There are picnic tables and grassy areas along the trail if you want to have lunch. I don't know why this website says you can camp, I have never seen camping along the trail, but I suppose it could be in an area I haven't walked yet. Everywhere I have walked has also been very clean and well taken care of...the only section I dont particularly like is the spot that runs along Old Hartford Road in Lake Stevens because it goes next to a sanitation business and it stinks to high heaven...other than that, it's great for a daily walk so long as you be sure to keep yourself safe in the areas that are really secluded!

It's paved, so extremely flat and easy to walk. I've taken my dog with me and he loved it. A lot of people use this trail for bicycling, so make sure you stay to the right-hand side!

Awesome trail! Just be careful of the bicyclists. Too often they think they should be the only ones on the trail. Otherwise, we loved it.

I LOVE Centennial Trail! I go every week to bike the full 48 miles. Plenty of people cycling, skating, running, and walking. The park is nice too. My son loves it.

saw bear skat on the trail just north of stanwood -bryant road yesterday so keep your eyes peeled, cyclists reported seeing bear north of us. great trail especially when you have children!

Nice flat long trail - pets and horse friendly - walk, run, stroll, bike or skate all welcome -