Bunker Hill Trail

Bunker Hill Trail is a 3 mile out and back trail located near Carson, WA that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from April until December. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

From Vancouver, east 55 miles on Highway 14 to Carson. Head north 5.5 miles on Wind River Road to Hemlock Road. Turn left and go 1.5 miles to Forest Service Road 43. Turn right and drive 0.5 miles to Forest Service Road 43-417. Turn right and drive 0.2 miles to the Pacific Crest Trailhead. Head to the right on the PCT.

Had the trail all to myself. Great trail for my dog. Made it to the summit, where there is concrete remains of an old structure. Nice view as we walked back down the trail. Rock outcroppings.

Decent climb up to the rock outcropping. Compared to other Gorge area views there are better but to avoid the crowds and get a good climb in without the miles this is a worthwhile hike.

About 2-3 miles from the trail head, the road has been dug up. I'm not really sure why but I do know that you can't get through via car after that point. I still want to attempt this trail, some of the views on the way up were amazing. :)