Bridal Veil Falls Trail

Bridal Veil Falls Trail is a 3.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Index, WA that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible from June until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Scenic hike to Lake Serene and nearby Bridalveil falls.

Gorgeous hike.

Definitely NOT a hike for beginners. This is NO way is a easy trail. The trail is very rocky with rooted as well as the incline working your way to the top. However, I absolutely loved it & the work out. Very populated trail and dog friendly. I was actually shocked to see little dogs & kids on this trail considering? When you finally reach the top of Bridal Vail Falls and your looking at the view with this raging waterfall behind you, you feel this sense of peace. Or as I call it, your moment in heaven..I will be back to hike Lake Serene in the near future. I've been a several trails and this by far, has to be be favorite.

Much steeper than they tell you and rocky. I would not rate it as easy as one App did. Maybe work up to it or really pace yourself and go early for fewer interruptions to your momentum. :). Poles could be good, especially for the way down. Not trying to discourage anyone but we brought a couple beginner hikers and it was a bit hard on them... But everyone made it. I loved it and would like to do the lake some time. Only took 50 minutes from Bothell so nice and close! Enjoy!

nice hike for beginners with a beautiful ending view at the falls.

excellent hike, beautiful location

nice view

For those who hike regular and not just a break from the couch .....easy! Beautiful to say in the least. Enjoy!

My friends and I went out here this past Saturday. A beautiful easy path to the junction, then it goes to moderate, definitely a great hike if you don't mind all of those stairs. The mist from the falls cooled us off. We got to the trailhead at 7 and the lot was already starting to fill up.

Beautiful view @ the falls