Boulder Lakes Trail

Boulder Lakes Trail is a 11.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Port Angeles, WA that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from June until October. Horses are also able to use this trail.

old growth

From Port Angeles, west 8 miles on U.S. 101 to Elwha Hot Springs Road. Turn left and drive 10 miles, into the national park, the trailhead is at the end of the road.

Great trail with waterfalls and Boulder Lake at the end. There was literally no other hikers there when I went in August 2015 and I've no idea why not!

Amazing

Beautiful

My buddy and I hiked and camped at boulder lake on 7-19-09 and I can say that it is an awesome place to be. The hike up there is a little rough and there were some downed trees along the way but we made it safe and sound. All around a gorgeous place and the hot springs are a fabulous place to take a break. Highly recommend it!

very scenic trail lots to see will, though took it easy, I can say there is allot to absorb and enjoy. Stopped at lake for a quick picnic.