Boulder Garden Loop Trail

Boulder Garden Loop Trail is a 2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near North Bend, WA that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Quick, pleasant loop - an alternative to doing Little Si

Absolutely gorgeous forest hike, lots of huge boulders. The beginning of the hike shares the trail with Little Si. We were the only ones that turned onto this route. I'll tell you - I'm a city girl and the fact that we were completely alone in the middle of the woods freaked me out a bit. No sound from all the people going up to Mt Si, no traffic noise. But the scariest wildlife we came across were slugs, ha ha. We ran across one guy at the very top who was running! It's a fairly steep incline all the way up on a dirt path. The whole way back was all rocks. There were several times I could have snagged my ankle or slid down a sharp hill, but we made it out unscathed. WEAR HIKING BOOTS. Regular shoes won't cut it. Unless you're like that guy that can run up a mountain...

It is steep, but very scenic. It is a great way to extend the Little Si trail, or to escape the majority of the hikers. If you like big rocks, you'll love this trail.

This hike is not very interesting but since it is just a loop off of Little Si, it is a good add-on. I hiked it on my way back down just to add some mileage to my day. It is steep in the beginning but you can easily trail-run the second half of it. It was completely deserted when I went though Little Si was busy. I let my dog off-leash and we had a great run.

Easy add to lil si hike