Antoine Peak

Antoine Peak is a 4.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Spokane, WA that features a great forest setting. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, horses, and mountain biking. Horses are also able to use this trail.

did this trek a second time but followed the GPS map on here and it looped in the opposite direction for a little shorter walk.

Very close to home, really enjoyed walking the dogs, GPS said I did 5.3 miles on the loop. I will do this one again.

Antoine peak is a great trail that I love to visit when I am in spokane. Being from CDA I don't get to come here often but it is always an amazing experience when I do.

Did this hike last Winter with snowshoes. Super fun! Trail was impossible to find with snow but it's tough to get lost. Views were OK.

The trail is close and easy to find. Parking for horse trailers is fairly limited, but I went on a weekday and we were the only riders there:). The loop was great and not too rocky for the horses. Definitely a ride I will do again!

This was the first time we have been on this trail. My family struggled a bit. Shelby my daughter that gave a one star review did not at any point on this hike say anything negative about it. Only after did she complain. There was about .3 miles of the trail that was pretty steep and washed out and that's where she had difficulty.

today we went on this trail and it was not fun at all

Hiked the new Eastern Antoine peak trail today. Thank you for the hard work on this new trail! Uphill the whole way with nice views the entire hike. One of my new favorite local hikes.

Pleasant moderate/easy hike. Be cautious of inaccurate maps.

There are two trailheads, east and west. The west is a more mild grade and the trails overlap the service roads. The east entrance is single track trails and popular with horse riders. Both are pleasant leisurely grade with only one steep segment in the entire trail system.

Antoine is a poorly mapped spiderweb of unsigned trails. No trail signs at junctions. I have tried several different maps, and each was wrong in its own unique way. Don't worry, the area is small enough that you are unlikely to get horribly lost. Heading consistently east or west will get you back to your car even if you don't know what trail you are on.

The peak itself has a decent view to the south overlooking spokane valley and liberty lake, there are also rocks to sit on. The western trails are very mild and friendly to novice hikers. The northern trails have mild views and take you past a pond. The southern ridge trails give a decent view of spokane valley and liberty lake.

Trail conditions vary. The main trails are double track and in excellent condition. Most of the single track trails are also in good condition. A few of the trails are overgrown, and the worst ones are so overgown they are very hard to follow. If you stick to the main trails, the conditions are excellent. If you take side trails it can get interesting.

Awesome trail good view of the sunset but I got my car broken into and my purse stolen. A couple who helped me out said they saw people cooking meth in the parking lot earlier this month. BE CAREFUL

Had a great hike this morning with my family. very easy trail, we followed the service road to the top. Will not go back after some cunt broke into my car and stole our lunch box. Luckily my wife didn't bring her purse with her or today could have been worse. This was an amazing place to hike, the views over looking the Valley were amazing.

Did the new section that was just added. starts at the east side trailhead. Go left at the information board and you can take it to the top. They did an amazing job and really made this a nice hike.

It was fine.

lots of inclines bigger than it looks, what I didn't like was the lack of signs and therefore was easy to get lost. I also didn't like the large amount of horse shit on the trails, clean that up!