Anderson Landing Trail

Anderson Landing Trail is a 1.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Silverdale, Washington that features a great forest setting. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Tough terrain for a very cold winter's day. A lot of frozen water on the ground. Beautiful scenery to photograph. One of the legs end on the beach by the Puget Sound and another leg ends up high overlooking the beach. Good stuff for an amateur photographer.

Great. Beautiful views with moderate terrain. My pup loved it too.

Great for me and my kids (11, 10, 9, 7). Includes view of the canal, little creek to catch skater bugs, fun windy snake decline and lovely shade the whole way. We thoroughly enjoyed it.

great for running

It's a short nice trail! Did anybody notice the old cracked road portion with the old crashed car off the edge?? I wonder what the history of it is. The car looked like it may be from the 40's. ???

Nice trail. A little steep and maybe slippery down to the beach. Small parking lot.

Pretty spot and the trails have lots of shade. There are a couple nice views but catching the ocean at low tide was my favorite. This trail is short so probably ideal for family outings.

Nice little walk.
There are a few narrow parts to be careful, but it is a great place as a whole. Love it.

WE CAN DO ANYFING WE WANT

This trail was very nice, I went with my three kids 6,8,11 years and they had a great time!! We ended up at the beach and played there for a while. When we climbed back up found a little spot where you can take pictures of the view . It was amazing! Climbing up is a little steep but it's not as bad and kids loved it! It's well worth it! will go back!

I loved it. Very big and it lead to interesting scenery.

Great walk