Alki Trail

Alki Trail is a 7.7 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Seattle, WA that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

canoeing

sea kayaking

beach

A portion of Alki Trail between Riverside and the Port of Seattle Jack Block Park This trail rides along the northern and eastern shore of West Seattle along Alki Avenue. Largely riding on a widened sidewalk, separated from traffic by a parking lane and curb, traffic on the trail is separated for bikes and walkers, providing a less stressful experience for walkers and bikers alik

Nice view on the bay

sea kayaking

Love it..

My reward is treating myself to delicious meal at Salty's Restaurant. Multi use trail, year round

Great trail and beach, coupled this with water taxi ride, hike up Capitol Hill to St James Cathedral and back through Pike Place Market. Beautiful views I absolutely love this walk.

Great for a night out!!!

Nice easy stroll in the afternoon. Great views of the city, cascades, olympics and my rainier. Very crowded on a nice day however with bikes skateboards and joggers.

I've never walked the whole trail through, I just walked a little section of it. This is a nice break from the typical urban Seattle, however it is still quite busy and slightly over-rated. This trail is nice for a stroll or for a run.

This is a great walk on flat and paved sidewalk the whole way. We went 6 miles from starting point out and back. Lots of people today, 5/25/2015, but I can see this would be very crowded during the summer months.

I live in Burien and this is my favorite stroller friendly walk around the area. You can start off in the large parking lot directly across the water from Seattle and end up at Alki Beach. Altogether it is a 3.4 mile walk or run with a 0% incline. The view is gorgeous on a sunny day.