Waller Mill Park Trails

Waller Mill Park Trails is a 2.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Williamsburg, VA that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

A lot of roots and small but constant elevation changes make it a good workout. Used off trail shoes for second go

it's kid friendly as far as the playground goes. but it's definitely not toddler friendly as far as the trail goes. Too many tree roots coming out of the ground.

Beautiful January day when we hiked this scenic trail.

This was an awesome trail. You have to pay two dollars at the boat house for entry into the park. That is well worth the price. The lookout tower is within the first 1/4 mile. After you leave the lookout tower, the trail is covered with roots and they are very easy to trip on. We saw baby frogs everywhere, and some big ones. My dog enjoyed the trail as well, there were plenty of areas on the trail for her to get a drink from the lake. I took 3 kids with me and they breezed through this trail. Although I would not recommend this trail for elderly that have problems with knees.

Took the lookout tower trail (about 2.5 miles round trip from the parking lot). It was a pretty good walk. The trail was sand and dirt. The beginning 2/3 was extreme ups and downs and the trail was very rooty. The last 1/3 was smooth and gradual. I would definitely go back.

Nice park, nice trails, nice reservoir and nice people in the office. They rent canoes, teach kayaking and collect the $2 entry fee. I did trails and also did some cross country.

One of our local favorites. All the trails are nice... Lots of wildlife. Kids love this park. There is a dog park as well as canoe and boat rental. $2 entry fee.

We hiked the Lookout Tower Trail. This was a very enjoyable hike for the family. The only thing that I'll warn you about is that the trail is very root-y. My daughter tripped once and hit her knee.

The park overall is great. The lake has good fishing from what I've heard and the staff are very friendly. The park is very well kept.