Spotsylvania Court House Battlefield Trails Loop

Spotsylvania Court House Battlefield Trails Loop is a 4.5 mile loop trail located near Spotsylvania, VA and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and road biking and is accessible year-round.

Half is in the road if you are doing the blue trail not well marked for me get turn around once. It was clean and had a lot of history on it but I was going to find a new trail in the wood. I don't think I'm would be going back to hike.

Awesome and easy trail for daily walking. I bring my dog here all the time and he loves it! Multiple short trails so you can decide the length of your visit. Beautiful place year round, I even had professional pictures taken here for me and my boyfriends 1 year anniversary

Serene, pristine, and interesting. My family lives just across the road from this large park, and we visit a couple times a month, no matter the season, because it's always a great spot. There are many trails lengths to choose from, or you can do the whole loop, all are well kept and easy to navigate for the whole family. Deer are seen daily at dusk.

Good leisure trail for the family, as with any battlefield from the war between the stated read up about it and educate your family as you go. It will be a rewarding experience

Live next to the battlefield and I enjoyed walking with my dog here. Very quiet and clean!