Riverview Trail

Riverview Trail is a 3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Williamsburg, VA that features a great forest setting. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and mountain biking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Directions from Williamsburg, VA: From Williamsburg, take I-64 north to Croaker Exit 231B. Go north on Rt. 607 for 1 mile. Turn right onto Rt. 606. The park entrance is on the left about 1.5 miles. Park in the first parking area on the right and hike Woodstock Pond south .8 mile until it intersects with Backbone Trail and turn right onto Backbone for approximately .75 mile to the intersection of Riverview.

This is a nice trail in York River State Park. I have hiked this trail several times but the location is wrong. I will suggest an edit.

I really liked this trail, it wasn't hard to complete at all. There's lots of tree coverage to be had and a ton of intersecting bike paths along the way. Once you get to the end, you have the option of hiking down to the York River. I highly recommend it. It's like you own little private beach. When I arrived, it was low tide so I was able to walk along the shore line all the way until the marsh met the water. Very nice trail.