Poor Farm Park Trails

Poor Farm Park Trails is a 3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Ashland, VA and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Awesome mountain bike trail. Mostly moderate and some beginner trails. Loved it

Great place to get away from town and enjoy nature.

Loved these trails today. A good variety of options, not just one flat loop. Beautiful stream and scenery. A great hike with my dog. Will definitely make a return trip.

Great trails. From wide easy trails to single track. Found myself alone out on the trails.

Nice trail for hiking, but better suited for mountain bikes

Something for everyone. Trails, trails and more trails. Lots of fun downhill and advanced runs with banked turns, jumps etc.

Very beautiful. Lots of other trails and a gorgeous stream as well. Good terrain and not all flat.

I really like these trails I went with one of my friends and we had a blast very challenging they got trails from easy to very difficult. The easy trails are very fun kids will enjoy it they hard trails are very difficult and very challenging I had to step off my bike and walk up several times.

Nice trail; nice area and other people. Never really felt like we were away from it all much. Easy walk in the woods.

Peaceful park with nice trail. Challenging climbs upon the more difficult runs. I would give the trail 4 stars, but 3.5 more precise. A very nice area to ride--clean & well maintained trail system; totally recommended.

A nice hike. It was an overcast dsy but still nice out here. I did not pass anyone but it looks well used.

Was a great day.... had the place peacefully to myself... went around two different paths... new carve outs and parts thrashed on.... will return soon...

Very good park especially for mountain bike riding. Trails go from easy to difficult. Many are very challenging and I have to walk some since they're very steep. It's never crowded and very peaceful. It's my main park for mountain bike riding.

Great park, very quite and few people. Not so much a hike as a nice walk through the woods, I've been a couple times and always seem to find a new path.

This is one my favorite places to walk/hike! It doesn't have many people and there are so many different paths to take. There's a creek that runs through it and you can decide to take more or less challenging paths. There are also plenty of rocks to sit and take breaks on.