New Quarter Park

New Quarter Park is a 5.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Williamsburg, Virginia that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

sea kayaking

old growth

This trail is about .5 miles where it is but to get to it requires other trails. About the shortest makes it a 2 mile loop. This is the trail with big views of Queens Creek. A nice trail with views all the way.

the trail shown is not 5.1, rather closer to 7.1 miles. it is a Mountain Bike Trail, however we didn't see any bikes on a Sunday morning

Love this park! There are several trails to choose from and they are all nicely marked with maps and how long each trail is. There is even a very nice disc golf course and admission is only $3. I enjoy every visit to New Quarter.

Phenomenal....great trails and views...about 5 miles total for the hiking trails combined...great for families. I will defiantly be back!

I rode this on a BMX bike so it was tuff but fun... Lots of obstacles and sharp turns and SHADY which is great on a hot day...

Great trail, through the trees. Undulating, with many tight turns. Well maintained. Only the one route, 6 miles, but worth it.

Very nice trails. Well marked. Beautiful views of Queens Creek. I really enjoyed myself.

Regarding the paved path - just as simple and sweet as it gets!

I would bring my MT Bike and Discs every Drill weekend to this park because it is right near Cheatam Annex. The hiking trails are great day hikes. The MT bike trail does need some maintenance though, but is great track none the less. I had an owl fly right over my helmet on a downhill section and made me wish I had a GoPro one time.

This place wasn't too busy for a federal holiday- I only crossed paths with two other bikers, and one runner who was yielding and pleasant. I am a beginner myself, but this trail provided wonderful opportunities ranging from easy to difficult to improve my skill and increase my confidence on TTF. A short trail, but worth the drive from Norfolk.

This is a nice park. The staff is nice, the trails are well maintained, and offer scenery and wildlife.

This trail offers the best views in the park. It loops all the way around the point offering great views of Queens Creek. It even has a side trail down to the water's edge. Around to the south it goes into the woods and offers some views of Cub Creek.