Multi Use Trail at Beaverdam Park

Multi Use Trail at Beaverdam Park is a 4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Gloucester, VA that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

sea kayaking

804-693-2107

Nice trail. clean restrooms.

It was a good trail. Very good starter trail for the my new dog that I adopted. I went in the afternoon on a Sunday and very few other hikers.

Hiked this on a sunny but chilly day. I really enjoyed it. The lake was beautiful and the woods equally as pretty. The trails were very well marked. Highly recommend it!

Fantastic ride, not for the beginner; lots of roots, hills, sand, mud and sharp switchbacks. First 4 miles is the more difficult part afterwards it eases a bit. Passed one horse and one fellow biker, otherwise it was squirrels, deer, rabbits, and butterflies. There are some biting flies that will get at you if you stop for a pause, but not terrible near the water in July.

Beautiful views of the lake at every turn. Enjoy the forest, wildlife and fauna. I would give this trail a 5 for beauty but there were soooooo many people.

Wonderful trail. There are provisions for horses along the way but I did not see any horses. This trail runs close to the hiking trail and offers short conectors along the way.

Nice park, beautiful lake and beautiful forest. I went out the hiking trail and came back the multi use trail. There were horse hitches and watering troughs every couple miles but no horse tracks or horse droppings. Same with bikes, there were no tire tracks in the muddy sections of the trail. But it was a beautiful Saturday and the walkers were out.

Nice clean trail. Very easy to negotiate the bike/horse trail from the hikers only trail. It is quite hilly, and be prepared for lots of tree roots on the trail to ride over. I had a late start, so I did not ride the entire trail, but what I did do was very good. I will defiantly head out there again, and ride the whole trail!