Molly Mitchell Trail to Indian Creek

Molly Mitchell Trail to Indian Creek is a 3.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Chesapeake, VA that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

I really enjoyed this trail. The two main trails are like jeep roads. I much prefer to hike on hiking trails.

This is a nice park with trails for hiking, biking, canoeing, and horses. I liked what Craig said about a nice trail for people looking to get out in the woods and exercise. I did this trail nearly two years ago, took a couple pictures and forgot to review it.

I have lived in Chesapeake for ten years and visited this park many times to relax. I have never did the trails. I did the Molly Mitchell Trail today followed by the Otter Point. The MM Trail was nice, well marked, and very easy. It was a little wet from the previous rain so there were many spots I had to circumnavigate. Overall a nice trail for people like me looking to get out in the woods to exercise.