Meadowood

Meadowood is a 4.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Lorton, VA that features a river. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, fishing, and mountain biking.

bridge out

For being a beginner it was a blast. The peace and quite on the trail was great. Some parts definitely tested me but I made my way through. I'd recommend this trail to anyone to check out

Great trail for mountain biking and it never gets too busy.

Nice trail- very empty which makes it nice for solo hike. Nice hills but not too challenging. Was a little muddy (though, we have had unusual rain)- if hiking be conscience of bikes- always share the road :)

I love this place, plus is always empty...

Love it

Actually liked a lot good tree cover and good jumps and obstacles to maneuver.

I took the boys away from the video game and made then try a new trail. They can't wait to try the Boss trail that is coming soon. Great moderate trail.

took my 10 and 12 year old daughters. they had a blast. looking forward to the new obstacles.

Nice trail to hike also. It was a little muddy when we went but not to bad.

Best after-work ride in the area. The skills section is great. If you're new to the trail, there's a map on the wall inside the rec center. Please don't ride on the trails when they're muddy. It may be fun, but leaves big ruts that jack up the trail for the rest of us.

Decent MTB trail that's only getting better! Can't wait for the new section to be completed... I hope the grant money comes in to build the banked walls, etc.