Cedar Creek Trail

Cedar Creek Trail is a 2 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Natural Bridge, VA that features a waterfall. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The Cedar Creek Trail begins with the walk down Cascade Creek and ends about a mile later at Lace Falls. Natural Bridge is included in the Virginia Birding and Wildlife Trails Peaks of Otter Loop. The Cedar Creek Trail begins with the walk down Cascade Creek and ends about a mile later at Lace Falls. Natural Bridge is included in the Virginia Birding and Wildlife Trails Peaks of Otter Loop.

Really pretty. Easy walk. Rangers are friendly - full of information.

Better in the early fall got cold quick. Loved the walk.

so easy, very goegeous,took my mom, lame you gotta pay though

Lovely scenery. Nice path. Very kid friendly. Even my two year old hiked the whole thing.

Absolutly perfect!!!;)

Great scenery. Catching water drops under the bridge was fun. Definitely leans more towards commercial/tourism but popular for good reason!

I will be honest, I took the shuttle back up.

I loved everything about it except the hike back up. The little brook that runs along the decent was priceless.

Perfect. Great scenery and an easy walk. The little stream that flows under the bridge and all along the trek is priceless.

The trail is paved at the start and turns into fine gravel by the end. After the initial descent, which can be avoided by using the shuttle bus, the grade is flat as the trail follows the creek. The view of Natural Bridge is immediate, and it's breathtaking. Halfway to the end, there is an interpretive historical Native American village replica. At $20 per adult, the experience is pricey, but unlike anything you'll see on the East Coast.

the only highlight of this trail is the natural bridge arch, that's pretty much it. me and a couple of my buddies decided to give this place a go but it was just packed with visitors. we felt like we were in a shopping mall. and sadly most of the visitors didn't obey and respect the signs and rules of the park.

I saw a picture of the Natural Bridge and wanted to see it on my way to NY. Thinking I could just drive by and take a picture. I was not only fooled, but amazed to what I found. My five minute detour ended up taking an impressive 4 hour mini vacation. Before actually seeing the bridge, it cost $18 per adult. You could either take a shuttle down to the trail, or take a breathtaking walk down a 136 step trail. When I finished the trail, I had to walk another 1/4 miles down a path to the Natural Arch Bridge, but the view made it worth the walk. There are places to stop and rest on the trail. When you get to the other side of the arch, you could walk another mile or so along the Cedar Trail to find the Lace Falls. This was quite worth the walk and the cost. It is a must for hikers both young and old!