Buggs Island Lake Ramble

Buggs Island Lake Ramble is a 25 mile loop trail located near Boydton, VA that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for nature trips, birding, and road biking and is accessible year-round.

25.0 miles Loop

scenic driving

Steve, Pro is so cheap. Without joining Pro, you are getting all this for nothing. I agree that it does not know everything about everything but I never would have discovered this beautiful place without it. And it is a beautiful place. Any where I travel to I can go on All Trails and find hundreds of trails in the area and this area is no exception. So that is why I am getting Pro.

scenic driving

I guess you just use your maps and GPS and drive it or ride it as you wish. I did 134 miles of scenery on a beautiful day.

This trail does not even exist. I called the man in charge of the parks and the upkeep of parks and trails in Boydton, VA and it said whoever put this on here, did it as a joke. Sorry folks, sounds good. But its a lie.

Upgraded to pro so I could get a map to go by. No map available!!! Really want my money back for that reason!! Didn't have a map to go by so my wife and I created our own. Did 25 miles scenery was great. Had a great afternoon just really disappointed in pro version!!!