Bennetts Creek Park Trails

Bennetts Creek Park Trails is a 3.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Suffolk, VA that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

3.8 miles Loop

Running trials have no sense of direction, bad footing so its more of a unsteady cautious jog than an actual run, parts where you can fall into the swamp, poor marking

I Love it! It's nice and clean and a great place to walk my dog!!! She can swim and snivel around. I'm from Germany and it looks like a German wood! Nice and peaceful!

It was was a pretty area, but I walked about 1.5 miles around the outside edge of the park and never found anything that looked like a longer trail. Where I walked was through a disc golf course.

A nice smaller park. Suffolk is now developing a park system. This one was very nice today on a sunny fall day. I saw a beaver, several ducks and countless squirrels. I heard a goose but could not see where he was. Besides a great walk, the park offers a boat landing, fishing pier, picnic areas, disc golf and more. I will have to give the trails a fair rating because there is windfall to be cleared but nothing to keep you from enjoying the hike.