The Mile-Around Woods

The Mile-Around Woods is a 1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near North Bennington, VT that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for walking and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

1.0 miles Loop

My husband and I enjoyed this easy hike very much. Had the place to ourselves. Then met a local on the way out who took us around the Park-McCullough House. Beautiful fall scenery.

A very nice, easy nature trail. Take time not only to enjoy the environment but also the history.

This is a great walking path, it's only a mile but we walk around it multiple times! Trail is shaded so it's nice to walk in the hot summer months.

it was my first actual nature experience ever and I would have given it five stars, but I think that is more for rating to other people the difficulty level instead of how much I enjoyed it. anyway I brought my two very young children with me and we had a blast looking at the cool rocks and tall trees. we saw some pretty cool looking plants as well. great family bonding time and we even got to check out the horses at the end!