Mount Pisgah Trail

Mount Pisgah Trail is a 3.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Westmore, VT that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, birding, and fishing and is accessible from March until October.

Great hike and spectacular view.

We went up from the south trail. Plenty of parking on both sides of the road. The trail is well maintained and snakes up the mountain. Some steep parts, but you have to get up the mountain some way. Beautiful lookouts along the trail and at the top. Worth the trip.

Great trail. it's a little steep from the south trail. But its worth. Bring water, stay hydrated.

steep but worth it.

Beautiful view, moderately steep

The views from both Pulpit Rock and the summit are definitely worth it. There was a little ice and snow just prior to the summit this morning.

So worth it to get to the top and see the view of the lake.

I picked a bad morning to do this climb. I was socked in most of the time. I started at first light and thought it would burn off. It is a very nicely maintained trail, but I only caught a view of Lake Willoughby on my way down.

Great hike. I haven't been hiking in New England before but really enjoyed this. At 52 with bad knees it was a challenge but doable. I now feel more of a kindred spirit with my uncle who helped maintain Appalachian trails in Mass before his passing while doing trail maintenance...
Beautiful views!

Awesome hike, a few stair climbs and gorgeous view of the lake! I have hiked up the south side and traveled down the north and walked the lake back to my car! My daughter and I even jumped the cliff on Willoughby for a refreshing swim afterwards!