Wellsville Mountains

Wellsville Mountains is a 11.1 mile point-to-point trail located near Mendon, UT that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from May until November.

11.1 miles 4862 feet Point to Point

Took 17 girls up the mountain! Spectacular views. Very overgrown, but they were troopers!

It was really nice hike, my daughter and I went on. Hiked as far as we could gone .... We hit snow and mud, so we came back down. Good place to hike. We will come back when it is a little warmer

I'm slightly bothered that this is called "Wellsville mountain trail" as there are many trails. This one looks like the cold water lake trail. If you really want to hike the Wellsville Mountains, go up Rattlesnake trailhead in Sardine, walk along the ridge, and come out Deep Hollow Canyon on north side of Mendon. Now that's a Wellsville Mtn Hike!

A little bushwacking but a beautiful hike.

Really fun to go in the spring or fall. Great foliage, amazing view, a bit steep, but if your in pretty good shape you should be able to do it in a few hours. Once you get to the ridge line you have a peak to both your left and right that aren't too far out of reach.