Wasatch Crest Trail

Wasatch Crest Trail is a 8.2 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Salt Lake City, Utah that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is best used from June until October.

8.2 miles 1315 feet Point to Point

Great ride ! Really dusty though trails a little slippery due to loose dry dirt . Still awesome ride though . Hit ricochet on way down which was so badass

One of the most stunning hikes I've ever done. Breathtaking views pretty much the whole 12 miles looking over Park City, Big Cottonwood, and Millcreek Canyon. Lots of wildflowers right now. Started at Guardsman and had a shuttle car at the top of Millcreek Canyon which made the majority of the hike downhill and very easy, just a few fairly steep uphills mostly towards the start.

One of my favorite biking trails. Very beautiful and super fun.

Started at Guardsman Pass and hiked to the summit of Scott Hill. This trail is great! Puke Hill isn't so bad if you're just hiking it but as I was coming down and all the mountain bikers were riding up I could understand why it's called that. Did this September 19th when all the trees were turning for fall. So gorgeous! I'd definitely do this one again. Would love to hike from Guardsman to the Park City overlook.

This trail is definitely my favorite so far! We shuttled to the top and it was definitely worth the $12!!

I really enjoyed hiking this trail because of the continuous views of Big Cottonwood Canyon and Park City. Didn't start hiking until late evening on a Friday night so there was less that a dozen mountain bikers on the trail. All of them were friendly and polite making sure that we were aware they were coming from behind.

It was the first real snow of the year and I got to see the best of both seasons today. Fall and Winter wrapped up in one. It was an amazing hike with great views of the Valley and the Canyons below. It was my first time on this trail and from what I understand this usually is a busy trail. Today we had it to ourselves. It was Awesome!!!