Tony Grove Nature Trail

Tony Grove Nature Trail is a 1.5 mile loop trail located near Logan, UT that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from June until October.

canoeing

Pretty walk. Nothing difficult.

A very nice walk. The signs on the trail could do with some maintenance, and the bridge as well. The walk was very nice and the views are very, very nice.

Pretty walk around the lake. Nice and relaxing

nice walk around the lake. deepest cave in Utah is here.

This is a nice little trail for a leisurely walk. It circles the lake and often is covered in wildflowers.

Excellent little walk. I really enjoyed the Lake and the breath taking cliffs in the area. I would Love to return in the spring to see the winter runoff and wild flowers.

perfect day trip/get away. Beautiful place to just take a break and have some lunch. Also, there are multiple trails leading off into the woods that we didn't explore, but there's always tomorrow.

Beautiful hike for parents who want to see if their kids are ready for the adventures of hiking. This is a very simple walk around a beautiful mountain lake. We went in mid-June. The flowers were in bloom. The kids enjoyed reading the signs along the way that explain more about the nature of the lake, plants and animals of the region. Many of the signs however need replacing.

Nice walk around the lake not a very hard hick. Doesn't have much of a view but beautiful scenery in the summertime or fall.

Nice little hike with lots of flowers.

Great hike for kids around a small lake. Lots of wild flowers!

This is a very easy hike around the lake. I was there on a Saturday. The parking lot was full but the area did not seem crowded. I spent much of my time on the other side of the lake taking pictures and there were very few people there. The flowers are very beautiful and abundant in late June. I got some gorgeous pictures that I included.

Good trail for kids. Took my 5 year old twins and 2 year old daughter. They loved it and had a great time "sign hunting".