The Canyons Ski Resort Trail

The Canyons Ski Resort Trail is a 10.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Park City, UT that features a river and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

snowboarding

Park City is a fantastic ski area. It can accomodate from beginner to expert. A lot of skiable terrain.

Did a version of this hike today with my wife and daughter. We did Holly to Mid Mountain and back to Holly for a loop - iPhone showed 15 miles. The Holly trail is unremarkable - mostly a side hill walk with not much shade in an area of low vegetation. Much of this trail is close to roads, lifts, etc.,, The Mid Mountain trail was nice - very different hike in Aspen and Lodgepole Pine forrest. The views from this trail were spectacular. Enjoyed the hike overall. Didn't see that many mountain bikers and the ones we did come across were very polite.

A lot of the trails were for mountain biking and said that we could not continue we went up and back down the far side near the golf course to avoid the section suggested that was mountain biking only. It would have been better if more trails were open as we would have liked to go farther. Also there were lots of trails off the main one and it was some what difficult to find our way. So we missed the turnoff to go further to the top where the super condor express lift goes. But the views were nice and it was a good trail.

The start of the trail is actually on non hiking section as it goes on a mountain bike-only trail, the rest of the trail is great, Holly's crosses all the winter black diamond runs such as Badlands, Black Hole, Super Fury and G-Force. lots of shade. Trail is narrow and is a single track used by bikes too.

Great. Well signed. Watch out for golf balls at the lower section!! Take an extra couple hundred meters and go to the top of Red Pine Lift. Fantastic 360 degree view.

skiing

I've skied at the Canyons a couple of times, and its a really nice ski resort. Lots of ski-able area.

skiing

I could not ask for a better first skiing experience. The crowds were light and the ski instructor was friendly.
The views and restaurants are great but I didn't realize UT is a dry state so bars are scarce. Great place to lay back and enjoy your vacation.

skiing

Plenty of verticle and what I like is how easy it is to hop off I=80, ski all day and get right back on the interstate to continue your journey after a day of skiing.