Sundance Trails

Sundance Trails is a 4.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Provo, UT that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from May until October.

Sundance Resort offers amazing trails and majestic views. Ride the ski lift to the top and enjoy an easy ride down. The staff was super helpful and pointed out their favorite trails to try. I will go back for sure!

Great trails! I'm a fan of the beginner trail (mountain biking). I took a wrong turn this trip and ended up on Archie's Loop. It's a beautiful trail with great views. Not incredibly difficult, but not for anyone afraid of heights! Saw a deer right next to the trail.

Gorgeous good trails but be prepared to pay.

We had a great time.

Great mountain biking trails. Primarily downhill if you ride the lift (reasonably priced). Beautiful scenery with moderate to technical downhill trails. There are enough trails and they are long enough to keep you busy for several hours. I highly recommend mountain biking here.

The resort is mainly for downhill. There are plenty of options to choose from. For the more XC minded I would definitely recommend doing Archie's Loop. It had some awesome views of the canyon and wasn't too difficult.

Ended up on this trail due to bad signs on the way up to Stewart Falls, Provo, Utah. Trail looks nice and we were in the area about a an hour and a half before we were routed back to the right route. Better for mountain bikers.