Strongs Canyon Trail

Strongs Canyon Trail is a 3.7 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Ogden, UT that features a waterfall and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October.

rock climbing

bridge out

old growth

4000 S Beus Drive (Roadside Parking), Skyline Drive Trailhead near east end of Steward Stadium, or 36th Street Trailhead where 36th Street turns south and merges with Skyline. No facilities.

I love this trail. It is definitely a challenge but it's well worth it. I saw 1 person the entire time I was up there which gives me that, lone explorer vibe. The trail is a little hard to follow once you get all up in it but you can do it!

Easy to follow and well maintained trail. Best part of the hike is past the trail end sign; many places to stop and rest near the water.

This is one of Ogden's best kept hikes. There are not a lot of people who make it up this one, they usually turn off on the main trail instead of keeping East. This canyon has so much to see. I try to make it up here several times a year.

Went up after a week of rain, and the stream is still overflowing. The stream crossings were difficult as there was no place to step and stay dry except for one crossing that had logs lashed together. It did have some great views, but I think I'll wait until fall before I hike this one again.