Stewart Falls Trail

Stewart Falls Trail is a 4.2 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Pleasant Grove, UT that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Stewart Falls is one of the most scenic, and photogenic, waterfalls in northern Utah. It falls in two tiers, and is over 200 feet tall. It is a moderate hike through a beautiful forest on the east side of Mt Timpanogos.

one of the most beautiful trails

Easy and relaxing. Busy the day I went, but still pleasant

When it says heavily trafficked, it means it. I spent almost as much time avoiding other hikers as actually hiking.

Beautiful hike and easy. So beautiful this time of year!

Very nice hike. Not too hard for these rotten knees.

Fun, easy trail. Lots of families. The waterfall is beautiful and you can climb up to the top level.

nice leisurely hike, nice view from falls.

We loved this trail. Lovely colors in September October. Took us 2 hours.

Awesome hike. Not too easy, not too difficult. Took about an hour each way at a mild steady pace. Lots of people with dogs.

I wouldn't necessarily call this hike 'easy', but perhaps that is because my early-forties body needs to get out more often. There are definitely places where it is steep and rocky, which is hard on the knees and toes. It took us about 2 hours round-trip, including about 15 minutes at the falls themselves. Our dog loved it!

Great hike with the kids

Beautiful Fall Hike!!! :) Good trail, some elevation gain, but not too difficult. Be careful going down To the Falls- very steep and loose dirt/ gravel.
I plan to come here again!

This is always a great hike. Short, easy and beautiful. The falls are awesome.

Easy trail that is packed with families on the weekends. Go very early in the morning if you want any peace. Not a single hiker I encountered knew trail etiquette which is to yield the right of way to the uphill hiker. I got sick of children and twenty-somethings in BYU shirts barreling toward me so I turned around and went back the next morning.

Short and easy. Certainly some beautiful colors this time of year and the waterfall is great. Unfortunately, for me this was a pretty unpleasant hike. I'm sure my timing didn't help (Saturday afternoon) but children under the age of 10 outnumber adults on this trail. There was not one moment of anything close to serenity. It felt like a cross between a beautiful hike and a Chuck E Cheese.

That being said, if I were hiking with a bunch of children, I would rate this trail 5/5.

Great trail with so many colors