Spiro Trail

Spiro Trail is a 8.8 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Park City, UT that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October.

I went the wrong way at first because the Northface race was happening but once I got back on track it was awesome! Great views with lookout points and benches. Beautiful fall colors! I didn't do the whole trail and ended up using the Spiro Connector to take Dawn's Trail.

Spiro is a beautiful trail. Going up, the downward bike traffic is a little annoying. But the views are beautiful, particularly at higher elevations.

There is no parking at the trail head and finding parking is not obvious. Park as if you were going to the Silver Star Cafe. The trail head is just beyond the cafe and the Silver Star lift, on your right.

Great trail. It was suggested by Silver Star Rental that we take Arrowhead to avoid heavy bike traffic and then pick up Spiro. Which we did, however, we saw limited bikes due to being a Monday we guessed. Going the suggested way we logged in about 2-3 more miles. No bugs which was great, had the pleasure of many birds. A trail well worth it.

freaking awesome!

Beautiful mountain trial, groomed, nice uphill workout, fun downhill ride. Wear big stay

Love this trail

Visited mid-October. Nicely manicured trail - single wide most of the time. Hiked 2.5 miles in. All nearly up hill. I'm in decent shape, but used to 1,000ft altitude, so I did get a little winded, but it felt really good. Encountered a few friendly magpie along the way. Several uphill & downhill bikers whom were very friendly and courteous. Forests changed from pine to oak to birch...lots of vistas and a couple of benches to rest/enjoy the wonderful views of PC. Definitely worth the hike if you'd like to see a little of PC, but are not familiar with the area.