Rattlesnake Gulch Trail

Rattlesnake Gulch Trail is a 3.5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Salt Lake City, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Went there with our dogs, it was very icy so be careful. Also if you are going with your dogs please clean up after them.

Nice short hike. Good views of the valley. Just right for our kids (8&5).

good trail for dogs, steep to start and flat in the middle

Great short hike. Short incline and some switchbacks. Lots of great views.

Went last week. Nice views, close location, steep at first then goes flat. Dog friendly. Nice autumn colors this time of year.

My dog and I regularly take this trail to Pipeline trail. It is a beautiful place to overlook the valley. It is steep at the beginning (first .7 miles or so) but then levels out and is flat all around the Pipeline trail. This is a great hike for dogs. We did have to watch out for several mountain bikes but everyone was friendly and shared the trail easily. One of my favorite places to come for a quick, 2-hour after-work hike with my puppy.

Nice little hike, although there are much prettier hikes in Millcreek.. I recommend turning south onto the Pipeline trail and hiking out to the overlook. Watch for bikes throughout.