Peekaboo Loop Trail

Peekaboo Loop Trail is a 4.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Bryce Canyon City, UT that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from April until November. Horses are also able to use this trail.

The Peek-A-Boo Loop Trail begins at Bryce Point and drops quickly to the canyon floor. Due to the rapid elevation change and the length this hike is considered strenuous and hikers are cautioned to be aware of this and the Horse/Mule Riders that you will encounter near the bottom of the trail. Please be courteous when meeting these trail rides and of others on the trail. Hikers should also carry plenty of water on this hike as well as others. There are restroom facilities near the bottom of the hike which are also shared with the trail rides. - NPS Website

I recommend combining Peekaboo, Navajo, and Queen's. Start at Sunset, do the loop, and end at Sunrise.

We started from Bryce Point. It was a really beautiful trail.
It was strenuous in places but completely worth it.

I started from Bryce Point and walked the west half of the loop. Then I continued onto Queens Garden Trail and then got to sunrise point. I saw the shuttle bus sign saying the bus runs to Nov 13. But there was no bus at all. A very nice couple offered me a drive back to my car.
The trail is rewarding with amazing views and unique features. But it can get very steep a lot of times. I am happy that I did this trail. It is a must go in Bryce Canyon.

Beautiful trail with many unique features such as arches and windows that make fun photography. A little deceiving as I was expecting the loop to be fairly flat once I made the mile descent, but there were some good elevation changes along the loop as well. I did it as a combination hike/trail run (I am a very fit 62 year old but don't run uphill much) and pushed the pace. Even with stopping for a lot of pictures, I finished in 2 hours. I went out at 8:30 in the morning and the trail was very lightly trafficked.

If you have a day and a half in Bryce, do this and do the Fairyland loop. You won't be disappointed.

Along with the 5 mile loop, I also did 1.5 miles on the rim to inspiration point and it was perfect. It wasn't too difficult and I completed it in 3 hrs 45 min. The views are the best. I didn't do the figure 8 because Navajo was too crowded for my taste. Peekaboo has less foot traffic. Only here for two days and this hike was worth it.

Incredible photo ops you won't get anywhere else...

Probably the most incredible hike I've ever done! Amazing geology and I took some incredible pictures that I canvassed for my home. Majestic says it all and I'll be back next year

Gorgeous views and nice rigorous ascents.

Probably my favorite day hike I've ever been on.... Couldn't imagine having done this hike in the "film" era of photography, you could not carry enough! I was lucky enough to get in there on a warm day in february with low traffic and managable snow. If you go during this time, do wear boots and have some snow/Ice strap-ons to keep it safe. What a beautiful, seemingly alien landscape!

We did this loop as part of the figure 8 hike. We only saw 3 other people on the loop. We started from Sunset (at 7 am) and combined it with Navajo, Peak-a-boo and Queens garden returning back up on Sunrise. I would recommend this route as the way back up was not so bad. We consider ourselves "good" hikers (ages 70 and 61). It was challenging on Peak-A-Boo but not uncomfortable. Our total time was just under 3 hours and my gps said we walked 6.67 mi. It was our favorite hike in Bryce.

Lots of ups and downs but completely worth it.

My friends and I hiked this from the sunset lookout point. It was a great way to see Bryce Canyon. We initially drove to rainbow point and looked at the lookouts up until sunset point, but our best pictures were inside of this trail. It was a great way to see the hoodoos up close without a crowd. It was also a good mix of up and downhill. I would recommend this to any hiker! I would advise you to be in decent shape before trying though. It took us about 3 hours to complete with lots of stops.

Without a doubt, make this trail your first priority in Bryce Canyon National Park! I would highly recommend descending Wall Street, venturing out to Peek a Boo Loop, coming back Navajo Loop to Queen's Garden, then exiting via Navajo Loop coming up by Thor's Hammer.

Fantastic trail! Great scenery.

Amazing hike have done it three times great scenery!

Awesome trail with plenty of great chances to take some pictures. Recommend entering on side opposite from Navajo Trail connection.