Navajo Lake Loop

Navajo Lake Loop is a 10.1 mile loop trail located near Alton, UT. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, camping, and mountain biking.

Navajo loop trail is an awesome ride. Not very technical, for someone who hasn't ridden much in the last few years. Well maintained trail. Exercise caution through the lava beds because fishtailing might lead to an unfortunate encounter with a lava rock. (Just a scrape and it was totally my mistake. )
I would recommend this to anyone.

rode the loop clockwise two days ago... the trail is in great condition... trail crews were out there cleaning it up the week prior, no fallen trees. Super fun pretty flowy, I plan to take the family next time. The lake is at 9000 feet elevation so my nostrils and lungs were burning a bit.

I just biked this trail on Saturday (May 28, 2016) and it still has snow patches and huge fallen trees. It hasn't been cleaned up yet for the summer. It is still an awesome ride! The views are amazing and there aren't many people there at all. Will do again.

This is a great singletrack trail with a bit of everything - climbs, downhill flows, great views of the lake, old growth pines, meadows and even a segment through an old lava flow. Nothing too technical but I agree with the 'moderate' rating due to some of the climbs and the approx. 9,500' elevation.

To avoid losing the trail, be sure to go CW from the trailhead (or from the trail crossing on Navajo Lake Rd.).

This trail loops around beautiful Navajo lake in Dixie forest in southern Utah. It's pretty easy but you go over some different terrain all in one ride. It's not strenuous at all. I put it on my 'to-ride' list every summer.