Naomi Peak Trail

Naomi Peak Trail is a 7.1 mile out and back trail located near Logan, UT that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

This one offered great incline! Not extremely long. It took us a total of 3 hours to complete. Its a little bland at the top. Not the best views at the top but it offered nice views throughout the hike

This was a great hike. I really enjoyed the changes in landscape all the way to the top. Trail kicked my butt on the way down (bad knees) but it was well worth it. Temps were in the upper 70's and there was a small breeze at times. View from the top is worth the effort.

Wonderful hike. it's a hard trail. easy to follow. great breeze today to keep us cool.

great. wildflowers were spectacular!

Took the kids and we all had a great time. The kids had a blast "snowboarding" in the snow!

I was staying at Rendezvous Beach on Bear Lake and drove up to take this hike (20-30 min drive). The hike is excellent and not very hard. I would rate it easy to moderate. Lovely wildflowers and great views from top. About 7 miles round trip and took around 4 hours. Great for dogs too. The peak is more like a high point on a ridge and easy to get to. Great views out to the west desert area of Utah and up to Idaho. A few steeper areas but mostly gentle uphill with good trail. Parking is $6 and good restrooms at parking lot. Well worth the time.

We were headed to Cherry Peak but couldn't summit due to snow... Best to wait until mid July.

Great hike! Difficult and steep in some areas, but doable for most people. Awesome views! I went in early September, and missed the wild flowers, but I'm told they are gorgeous and everywhere if you go July sometime.

This trail is on my top 15 list of trails in Utah.

This is an awesome hike that leads to amazing views!

A great Peak Trail. The weather was perfect. The rain from the night before brought down the temps and kept the dust away. A very enjoyable trail with a lot to keep the eyes busy. It got a little windy on top, but not enough to keep us from exploring the ridge lines. A great way to spend Labor Day Weekend.

Great hike. Was a bit harder than I thought but well worth it. Views are fantastic and trail is great.

Great views. Steep in a few parts. Took 4 hours total.

This is a great hike! My family did it last July and there was still a little slow to traverse. Our 6 and 4 year olds did it without too much trouble. It took us about 3.5 hours total.

Fantastic hike with a lot of interesting geological features. A little rocky on some parts of the trail but overall well maintained. A few (I believe 3) very steep parts but they are short. The view from the top is beautiful.